Summer is in full swing, and it’s a hot one! Having the right cooling system ensures that you and your family can enjoy relief from those scorching, summer days in the comfort of your own home. Central air conditioning systems are among the most beneficial cooling systems in existence. Some of the benefits include:
- Larger cooling range – Central air conditioning systems provide the ability to cool an entire house at the same time, whereas window and wall units can typically only cool one room at a time.
- Lower utility/energy costs – Window units tend to use more energy, as they are constantly running. Since it only takes one system to efficiently cool your whole house, you will not have to have multiple units running at once, resulting in lower utility bills.
- Better air quality – Today’s central air filters are able to remove most pollutants and allergens from the air. This can also result in better respiratory health.
- Less noise – Central air conditioning systems are much quieter than window units, which are known for being loud when running.
- Takes up less space – Central AC requires no inside space to be used for installation, reducing clutter.
- Easy to operate – most central AC controls are very simple to use.
- Can also provide heat – Some central AC systems can also conveniently provide heat in the winter with the flip of a switch.
Want to learn more about air conditioning installations? Click here! If you would like to discuss the possibility of installing a central air conditioning system in your home or if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for FREE estimates!