Refer and Earn with 50/50!
Do you know someone who’s looking for a quality energy provider?
News And Tips
Mark Your Calendars for the Home & Garden Expo at Wilton Mall
We will have special promotions available for new customers who enroll in a plan for heating oil or propane. New clients will receive $50 worth of oil or propane when signing up with Polsinello Fuels. We will also be offering $30 off an annual cleaning or service contract. In addition, our money saving prepay program will save most customers $105. All of these deals together could save you $185 or more! We hope to see you there!
Polsinello Fuels, Inc. is a family owned and operated business headquartered in Rensselaer, NY. With 47 years of industry experience, Polsinello Fuels provides reliable and affordable heating oil and propane delivery service throughout upstate New York. A highly trained staff of heating and air conditioning experts is on call 24 hours a day for residential and commercial service and installations. Polsinello Fuels installs quality heating, air conditioning and hot water systems. There is no job to big or small for Polsinello Fuels. For more information visit: www.polsinello.com.
- Early Bird Savings for your Annual Tune-Up
- Spring Savings with Polsinello Fuels
- Receive Early Bird Pricing Special for Your Annual Tune-Up
- Polsinello Fuels: A Division of Mirabito Energy Products
- Increase Efficiency with a Tankless Water Heater
- 5 Common Heating System Issues and How to Handle Them
- Polsinello Fuels Inc. is Proud to Offer Carrier Brand Products
- Benefits of Heating Oil and Propane
- Save with Programmable Thermostats
- Are Service Agreements Necessary?
- May 2018 (2)
- March 2018 (2)
- February 2018 (3)
- December 2017 (2)
- November 2017 (2)
- October 2017 (1)
- September 2017 (2)
- July 2017 (4)
- June 2017 (4)
- May 2017 (4)
- April 2017 (4)
- March 2017 (4)
- February 2017 (4)
- January 2017 (2)
- December 2016 (4)
- October 2016 (2)
- September 2016 (4)
- August 2016 (3)
- July 2016 (3)
- June 2016 (4)
- May 2016 (3)