As winter sets in, the fuel consumption of your heating system is sure to increase. As you know there are plenty of companies willing to deliver fuel to your home but are they able or willing to service you properly? Here are a few things you should ask your fuel provider to ensure you receive the service you may require during the heating season.
- Are both service and fuel available from your company?
- Do you provide 24-hour emergency service?
- What type of training do you provide your service technicians?
- How do I reach you in case of emergency at night?
- Does your company offer service agreements?
- Does your company offer fuel-purchasing agreements?
- Is your company a member of any associations within your industry?
These questions should help you when making a decision about a potential fuel company. If you have any other questions about how a full-service company is different please feel free to contact Polsinello Fuels, Inc. at 465-3535.