Your business is important to us, but, what’s more important to Polsinello Fuels Inc. is your safety! Common indicators of a gas leak include being able to hear a hissing sound, or smell an odor similar to sulfur or rotten eggs.
If you smell, or suspect a gas leak, leave the area and head to an upwind location immediately.
- DO NOT turn electrical switches on or off.
- DO NOT use your telephone or cell phone inside the house.
- DO NOT light a match or introduce any source of flame.
- GET EVERYONE OUT of the building immediately.
- CLOSE THE GAS SUPPLY VALVE on your tank, cylinder, or meter.
- NOTIFY YOUR GAS SUPPLIER by using your cell phone or another phone outside of the building.
If you find yourself in a gas leak situation, call 911 immediately. Once the authorities have been notified, we ask that current Polsinello Fuels Inc. customers notify us as well. For customer emergencies please call either 518-465-3535 or 518-463-0084.
Additionally, always notify your gas supplier if any change is made in your gas piping system or when you add, remove, or replace appliances.
For more information, and answers to other questions, please contact us today. Our team of experts will be happy to assist you!