Refer and Earn with 50/50!
Do you know someone who’s looking for a quality energy provider?
News And Tips
Consider Your Heating & Cooling Systems When Remodeling Your Home This Spring
Take a wall down here, put a wall up there, add a window, remove a window, the sky’s the limit when it comes to remodeling. Remodeling choices and structural changes to your home can mean a different flow of air in your home. It’s important, then, to consider changing your heating and cooling system, even if it’s simply and upgrade or replacement.
Replacement heating and cooling can not only make your newly remodeled home more comfortable, have cleaner air, change the nature of the air quality for the better, but it can also stop hot and cold spots from being the new normal. Not to mention, more efficient systems can save you money over the life of a well-maintained system.
Before ‘breaking ground’ so-to-speak with your home remodeling projects, give us a call and explore the many options we have to offer – we can be a part of making your house really feel like home!
And, right now, we’re offering a 10% discount on new furnace and new boiler installations. Call us today at 518-465-3535.
- Early Bird Savings for your Annual Tune-Up
- Spring Savings with Polsinello Fuels
- Receive Early Bird Pricing Special for Your Annual Tune-Up
- Polsinello Fuels: A Division of Mirabito Energy Products
- Increase Efficiency with a Tankless Water Heater
- 5 Common Heating System Issues and How to Handle Them
- Polsinello Fuels Inc. is Proud to Offer Carrier Brand Products
- Benefits of Heating Oil and Propane
- Save with Programmable Thermostats
- Are Service Agreements Necessary?
- May 2018 (2)
- March 2018 (2)
- February 2018 (3)
- December 2017 (2)
- November 2017 (2)
- October 2017 (1)
- September 2017 (2)
- July 2017 (4)
- June 2017 (4)
- May 2017 (4)
- April 2017 (4)
- March 2017 (4)
- February 2017 (4)
- January 2017 (2)
- December 2016 (4)
- October 2016 (2)
- September 2016 (4)
- August 2016 (3)
- July 2016 (3)
- June 2016 (4)
- May 2016 (3)