The winter months in Upstate New York can prove to be very brutal with bitter winds and frigid temperatures. These factors make it imperative to have a well-maintained heating system in place. Sometimes the days get away from us and maintenance is the last thing on our mind; below is a list of common issues homeowners and business owners alike may face – and what to do about them!
• Malfunctioning Thermostat: A thermostat that has malfunctioned, or has broken, can result in no heat, constant fan spinning, in addition to other issues.
• Circulation Problems: Fan motors, belts and bearings not circulating as they should be can lead to heating issues including excessive heat or poor heating control.
• Air Filter: Air filters help remove allergens and other contaminants prior to distributing the air throughout the home or office. Failure to clean or change the air filter can cause airflow distribution issues.
• Inconsistent Maintenance History: If you haven’t had your equipment maintained on a regular basis by our team of experience professionals you are apt to run into issues during the season when you need the heating system the most.
• Electric Ignition or Pilot Control Problems: A malfunctioning ignition or pilot can create difficulty in heating the home or office.
How To Handle Heating Issues
Polsinello Fuels Inc. performs furnace service on most makes and models! Our team of professionals has experience with maintaining and servicing heating systems throughout the Capital District of New York State. With training on system designs, installation, and service paired with fast and reliable service technicians Polsinello Fuels Inc. is the company best suited to maintain and service your heating system. Contact us today so you aren’t left in the cold later!