518-465-3535 or 518-463-0084
News And Tips
Our highly trained technicians and installers are the very best in the industry. We service equipment manufactured by all major brands. Also, we install highly efficient heating and air conditioning equipment from trusted names such as Carrier, Lennox, Buderus and Rinnai.
Even if you do not use heating oil or propane, Polsinello Fuels has the service and products you need to stay warm all winter and cool all summer!
As planes and buses resume their daily schedules, Amtrak service, on the other hand have been halted in some areas. According to Matthew Polsinello, his company is supplying fuel to the railroad company, as well as municipalities, construction companies, and even an insurance company in the Big Apple. Polsinello’s fleet of trucks are en route to aid in the recovery. Read the full article from the Times Union: http://bitly.com/Sluln2.
Regular maintenance ensures efficient operation of your heating system. Typically, heating systems are usually trouble-free and easy to maintain, however it’s important to understand the normal upkeep tips for your system. Here are some questions to ask yourself:
• Is your unit receiving power? If not, look for blown fuses or tripped circuit breakers at the main entrance panel. Some furnaces have a separate power entrance, usually located at a different panel near the main entrance panel. Some furnaces have fuses mounted in or on the unit.
• Is there a reset button near the motor housing? This is another option for you. Wait 30 minutes to let the motor cool, then press the button. If there’s no response, repeat the process again.
• Is there a separate power switch? If so, make sure the switch is turned on.
• Have you checked your thermostat? Make sure the thermostat is properly set. If necessary, raise the setting 5 degrees.
• Does your unit use gas? If so, check to make sure the gas supply is turned on and the pilot light is lit. If it uses oil, check to make sure there is an adequate supply of oil.
If you’re still experiencing problems, give us a call at 518-465-3535 and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.You can also visit www.polsinello.com for more information.
All you have to do is go to www.polsinello.com and enter for a chance to win. Winners will be picked at random and the deadline to enter is February 13, 2013. You must be 18 or older to enter and be a resident within the residential service area of Polsinello Fuels Inc. at the start of the contest entry period. For all the contest details go to: http://www.polsinello.com/enter-contest.htm.
- Weil-Mclain at Polsinello Fuels, Inc.
- How to Keep Your HVAC System Pest-Free – Polsinello Fuels, Inc.
- Hurry-Get Your Early Bird Special
- How to Troubleshoot Common Furnace Issues
- Toyotomi Has a Product for All of Your Home’s Needs
- The Five Pillars of Polsinello’s Heating Service & Repair
- Factors That Determine Your Heating Oil’s Longevity
- Polsinello’s Excellent Customer Service Doesn’t Stop at Installations
- Buderus Has the Right Boiler for You!
- The Latest HVAC Solutions for Your Home
- April 2017 (4)
- March 2017 (4)
- February 2017 (4)
- January 2017 (2)
- December 2016 (4)
- October 2016 (2)
- September 2016 (4)
- August 2016 (3)
- July 2016 (3)
- June 2016 (4)
- May 2016 (3)
- April 2016 (4)
- March 2016 (4)
- February 2016 (4)
- January 2016 (5)
- December 2015 (2)
- November 2015 (3)
- October 2015 (4)
- September 2015 (4)
- August 2015 (4)
- July 2015 (6)
- June 2015 (4)
- May 2015 (3)
- April 2015 (3)
- March 2015 (2)
- February 2015 (4)
- January 2015 (4)
- December 2014 (1)
- November 2014 (2)
- October 2014 (4)
- September 2014 (4)
- August 2014 (4)
- July 2014 (5)
- June 2014 (4)
- May 2014 (4)