Winter always seems to come out of nowhere. One minute, you're soaking up the sun by the pool, and then suddenly you're digging your car out of the snow. The fact of the matter is, winter is quickly approaching as you read this! Polsinello Fuels wants to make sure you’re not left out in the cold when winter arrives.
Here are 6 easy steps you can take to prepare yourself:
1.) Sign up for a price protection program.
With our price protection programs, you’ll also enjoy the reliability of automatic delivery from Polsinello. Additionally, we offer several cash discount options on the following:
- Flex Prepay/Flex Budget
- Capped Prepay/Capped Budget
2.) Update your equipment.
There is nothing worse than your furnace ceasing to work during a snowstorm. Be sure that your equipment is in tip top shape!
- Upgrade to environmentally-friendly options
- Experience comfort and reliability
- Typical 3-5 year payback
- Equipment for natural gas, propane, oil, and electric
- Financing available
3.) Schedule your annual tune-up.
Our trained technicians will keep your heating equipment in perfect working order with an annual tune-up.
- Reduce overall costs by up to 20%
- Increase lifespan of equipment
- Ensure safety
4.) Purchase a service agreement & get a FREE tune-up!
With this special offer, you’ll also enjoy:
- Avoiding major repair bills
- Affordable preventative maintenance
- Fuel tank protection plan
5.) Get a FREE energy audit.
Be sure your home is using energy efficiently and that it is performing correctly. In order to diagnose problems and implement solutions, we offer:
- Comprehensive home assessments
- Whole-house performance testing
6.) Be energy smart!
Take measures to increase the overall efficiency of your home with these tips:
- Try D.I.Y. improvements, such as sealing air leaks
- Be sure your home is adequately insulated
- Install a programmable thermostat
By following these steps, you’ll be sure that winter doesn’t take you by surprise. Contact Polsinello Fuels today to get started on your pre-winter prep!